Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Specialist Community Treatment Psychologist to work full-time in North and East Wiltshire and Swindon.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6 month contract.
- To assess and treat a specialist workload of clients (military veterans with complex mental health needs) and maintain associated records
- To provide high intensity psychological therapy/clinical psychology interventions as part of the NHS Veterans' Complex Treatment Service - South West; these will be including at least Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for complex presentations (i.e. Step 3+)
- Provide consultation, liaison and possibly clinical supervision to other professionals, who may include less experienced therapists, Assistant Psychologists and Trainee Clinical Psychologists
- Participate in CPD and other developmental activities
- Undertake R&D and clinical audit activities
- Covering North and East Wiltshire, including Swindon.
- To provide a psychological therapy service to the designated team including assessment and therapy both for individuals and groups as appropriate.
- To provide a specialist consultancy service to multidisciplinary teams and other agencies providing care for the client group (military veterans).
- To participate in generic team duties as agreed by the Team Leader and Clinical Lead as appropriate, to the needs of the service.
- To participate in clinical and caseload supervision arrangements provided by the Service.
- To maintain accurate records and to monitor clinical workload using agreed systems.
- To ensure timely recording of all data required by the Trust.
- To support the full implementation of CPA, as appropriate to the needs of the service.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.