Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Psychologist to work within a Learning Disability and Forensic Service based in Norwich.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is paying £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- To provide an autonomous highly specialist clinical psychology service for people with forensic mental health problems (inpatient and outpatient) across the Broadland Clinic.
- To supervise and support the psychological assessment and intervention provided by other psychologists (newly qualified and trainees) and other clinical members of the team who provide psychologically based care and treatment.
- Where required, to contribute specialist psychological skills and advice with regards to the design and implementation of strategic planning, organisational and service developments, staff training and support initiatives within the Broadland Clinic, HPFT and to other professional organisations.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society.
- Must be registered with the HCPC
- Experience within a similar role.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.