Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £28 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The post holder will provide highly qualified, specialist and comprehensive psychological assessments and interventions to clients and their families in the age inclusive Specialist Dementia and Older Adult Frailty/Complexity Service.
- The post holder will be responsible for working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the Trust's policies and procedures.
- To contribute to the development and support of the psychological work of other staff groups through teaching, training, and consultation.
- In addition, to offer advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non-professional carers.
- To provide specialist psychological assessment, formulation and intervention to service users referred to the team.
- This will be based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client's care.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be HCPC Registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Experience in working with older people
- Previous experience within a similar role
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.