Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Senior Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Blackheath, London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this Speech and Language Therapist job is £37,676.00 - £40,911.00 per annum and is a permanent contract. The hours for this role would be 37.5 hours per week.
- Delivering goal orientated therapy programmes, specialist outreach assessments and take on a Named Therapist role for some of your patients. The role also includes providing supervision to junior members of the team and taking students.
- work in collaboration with the other Band 7s (OT, Physio) to support the AHP Leads in delivering a high-quality service
- scope to broaden your knowledge base and develop your leadership skills in service development, training, audit, research and project work.
Requirements of the Senior Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Experience of 3 years working with adults with acquired neurological disorders in a rehabilitation setting.
- Must have specialist knowledge and skills in the assessment and management of communication and swallowing disorders related to acquired brain surgery and have a drive to work in the heart of a multidisciplinary team.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.