Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Pharmacist to work full-time based in Borehamwood.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £28.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Attending MDTs and clinical ward rounds where necessary.
- Clinical medication reviews
- Assess patient's use of medicines and facilitate changes in medicines management
- Clerk new patient admissions to ward - clarifying any queries with discharging hospitals/organisations
- clinically screen discharge prescriptions (TTAs) and resolve any queries at ward level.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Experience in geriatric medicine/elderly care
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.