Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Pharmacist to work full-time based in Somerset.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £28 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-6 Month contract.
- To provide a clinical pharmacy check on medication for patients admitted to community wards, overseeing prescribing and providing advice on those wards, with priority given to new admissions.
- The role is supported by the team of pharmacy technicians who visit the wards weekly. The pharmacist role will be a mixture of desk based reviews and travel to wards to support them approx. twice a week.
- The other main aspect of the role is to support team members & other Trust staff with medicines information queries.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Hospital/NHS experience required
- Required to work core team hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 - 16:30
This Pharmacist job is advertised by George Lavery; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.