Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to either full-time or part-time in intermediate care team in Kettering.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist /Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £28.00 - £29.32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- Must have community experience & be able to drive.
- Help prevent avoidable admissions to hospital by supporting people within their own homes.
- Also facilitate early discharge from hospital where a health monitoring or rehabilitation need has been identified.
- Be able to administer intravenous antibiotics at home
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.