Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Waltham Forest. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist job is £29.18 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract. Working hours: 37.5 hrs/week Monday to Friday needs to be able to work mix of early (8am - 4 pm) and late (10 am - 6 pm ) shifts.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Competent in rapid assessment and discharge planning in fast paced short stay/A&E environment
- Experience in assessment /treatment/discharge planning in acute care of the elderly/medical wards in a busy hospital.
- Experience working in an acute NHS hospital within an MDT.
- Excellent respiratory knowledge and skills (physio only).
- Able to professionally challenge MDT regarding delays to D/C.
This Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.