Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Occupational Therapist - CAMHS to work in Aylesbury on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28-£31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Based within the single point of access team in CAMHS, screening and triaging all referrals for Buckinghamshire CAMHS for up to 18years old.
- You will be working with 1-3 other SPA supervisors on shift. Role requires practitioner to speak to young person/ family/ professionals over the phone about their concerns of young person's mental health to gather information of clinical picture and risk, and process the referral to the appropriate service (CAMHS or other community services).
- Role will focus on neurodevelopmental disorder for young people, including clinically screening additional information that comes in for young people awaiting ASD/ADHD assessment to ensure no other Mental health concerns present.
- Assessments and/ or face to face consultations of young people will also be involved.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.