Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Nurse to support the Paediatric Sexual Assault Service in Walsall. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum nurse job is £30.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract. The hours for this role would be 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 but may accept part time
- Supporting the safe discharge of children following an acute or historic medical
- Supporting the triage of referrals into the service
- Supporting safeguarding processes
- Overseeing clinical audit requirements
- Supporting the development of standard operating procedures
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC qualified
This Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.