Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Mental Health Care Coordinator to work full-time within a Safeguarding Team based in Bath. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Mental Health Care Coordinator role is £36.57 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Key areas of the role will include supporting the wards in managing patients displaying clinically related challenging behaviour including reviewing the patients, ensuring care plans and risk assessments are completed where necessary and reviewing need for 1:1 support.
- They will continue to manage joint systems of working to ensure that mental health care is optimised from both a clinical and cost basis. This includes management of bank AWP HCA's who provide 1:1 support for patients within the RUH.
- You will work closely with RUH clinical site managers, ward teams, and the Mental Health Liaison Team.
Requirements of the Mental Health Care Coordinator:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Mental Health Care Coordinator job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.