Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Medicines Information Pharmacist to work full-time based in Peterborough.
The pay rate for this locum Medicines Information Pharmacist job is £27.00 - £29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Acting as Lead for MI department
- To provide accurate training to pre-registration students
Requirements of the Medicines Information Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- At least 3 years post qualifying experience
Benefits of Working at Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Medicines Information Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.