Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Mammographer to work full-time based in Macclesfield.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Includes weekdays, long hours, late hours, and weekends.
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography.
- Minimum of two years post-qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer.
- HCPC registered.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Mammographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.