Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Heart Failure Nurse (RGN) to work full-time within a Heart Failure Team based in Widnes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Heart Failure Nurse job is £29 - £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 2-month contract (likely to be extended).
- Provided leadership in the field of cardiology and draw on advanced knowledge and exercise professional skills to develop and deliver high quality service to people with heart failure.
- The post holder will be expected to provide professional guidance, support and clinical leadership to all professional and support staff within the Heart Failure services.
- Jointly working with the Lead Nurse, the post holder will contribute to the development of the strategic direction for the Heart Failure services.
- The post holder will be required to explore current practice, identifying areas for development, and planning the appropriate change using research and experience to evaluate outcomes.
- To act as a role model promoting professional, competent standards, working closely with the multi-disciplinary team.
- To work with colleagues to develop systems, processes and behaviours to achieve high quality care within a cost effective framework.
- The post holder will be expected to manage a clinical caseload of complex heart failure patients which will include the use of advanced diagnostic and clinical examination skills and Independent prescribing skills in line with national and local pharmacological guidelines.
Requirements of the Heart Failure Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant experience as a nurse
- You will be required to work Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (part-time may be accepted)
- Must be a car driver as will be based in the community - home visits and clinics both required
This Heart Failure Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.