Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for 3x experienced and dedicated Band 7 Forensic Social Workers to work full-time in South London. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and they are an initial 3 -month contracts.
The 3 roles are:
- 3 days per week - Acute forensic ward.
- 4 days per week - female forensic ward.
- 5 days per week - A Senior Social Worker post at the National Autism Unit - September start date.
Requirements of the Social Workers are:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- 2 years of experience of practice as a Social worker within a Mental Health setting
- Experience within Forensic Mental Health
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.