Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Band 7 Family Therapist to work based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this permanent Band 7 Family Therapist role is £38,376 - £42,296 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata). Full-time or part-time hours will be considered.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of psycho-therapeutic care
- Provide a qualified family therapy service to patients/residents and/or their carers
- Be clinically responsible for the assessment, treatment and discharge of patients/residents
- Provide consultation, supervision and support to other clinical members of the team who provide family based care and treatment
- Assess patients/residents and manage clinical interventions as appropriate
- Plan and implement formal therapy treatment based on proven models of care
This Band 7 Family Therapist role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.