Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)/High Intensity Therapist to work full-time based in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)/High Intensity Therapist job is £28 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural/High Intensity Therapist:
- Be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP
- Recent CBT experience
- Relevant qualification/degree
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)/High Intensity Therapist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.