Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for a Band 7 Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work full-time within the multidisciplinary team based in Ealing. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Nurse Practitioner role is £32.48 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support early discharge from hospital and will provide a rapid assessment to patients in the community.
- They will use agreed protocols and evidence-based guidelines to deliver care which is safe and effective to the patients.
- There will also be ample support within the team and opportunities to provide education and support to junior members of the team.
Requirements of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- UK Experience as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Nurse Practitioner
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.