Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Prescot. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech & Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech & Language Therapy job is £25.50 per hour (Assignment Rates) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Speech & Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech & Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech & Language Therapist
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- 1 years exp in managing dysphagia cases independently
- Dysphagia trained to RCSLT competency level B
This Speech & Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.