Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Specialist Stroke Service based in East Staffordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
As the post holder of this role you will receive a competitive salary of £28,050 - £36,644 per annum.
- Work as an autonomous practitioner within a multi-disciplinary team to provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients who have had a Stroke.
- To empower patients to remain central to the decision making regarding their own care and encourage self-management as appropriate.
- Support and supervise junior staff within the Stroke Team.
- Work in partnership with other health and social care professionals, providing specialist advice and joined up care.
- To provide ongoing support, clinical supervision and appraisal to less senior staff.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to the day to day co-ordination of the overall caseload, deputising for more senior staff and assist with service development as appropriate.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Have a proven track record of expertise in the area of Physiotherapy
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.