Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Preston within the Children's Therapy Team in the community. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- The role will take place within a community with a range of clinics and schools
- All therapies are currently being done through virtual platforms/phone
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.