Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Social Worker to work with the Rough Sleepers Mental Health Team in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Providing support to rough sleepers in the borough of Hillingdon and Heathrow
- Supporting individuals who are 18 and over and who are street homeless
- Carrying out mental health assessments with a small caseload
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.