Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Social Worker to work full-time in Oxford, within the Early Intervention Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month initial contract.
- Working with clients with first-episode psychosis offering assessments and treatment and a range of interventions
- 5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9 - 5 shifts
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Be available to start ASAP
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.