Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist to work within an adult's community team full-time/part-time based in Bridgwater. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £23.64 - £28.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- To write reports reflecting specialist knowledge
- To provide appropriate specialist intervention and evaluate outcomes
- To provide advice to others regarding the management and care of patients/clients with communication and/or feeding and swallowing difficulties
- To demonstrate good negotiation skills across a range of issues
- To negotiate with others around case management in complex cases
- To ensure that patients are involved in the planning and prioritisation of their care plans wherever possible
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.