Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Neuro Practitioner/Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Cambridge. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Neuro Practitioner/Nurse job is £23.74 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessment and treatment of children and young people with Neurodevelopmental issues.
- Treat co-morbid mental health issues with Children and Young People with ASD, ADHD and LD Diagnosis.
Requirements of the Neuro Practitioner/Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Neuro Practitioner/Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.