Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6/7 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Recover Support unit based in Redhill.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.94 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Ability to communicate effectively at both a written and oral level complex, highly technical and clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carers and a wide range of lay and professional persons within and outside the NHS.
- Ability to integrate highly complex clinical information into a coherent formulation and to apply it in treatment and clinical management
- Ability to monitor and assess risk and act accordingly
- Ability to write and maintain clear records and observes policies, procedures, guidelines, use of system one.
- Ability to tolerate and contain impact of exposure to distressing, emotional and traumatic circumstances
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience in working in multi disciplinary, multi agency, multicultural context.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.