Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Bletchley, Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £23 to £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide Physiotherapy assessments and deliver person centred rehabilitation and individualised goals.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Working in rotations within the Community, assisting in admission avoidance assessments, the Getting People Home pathway to facilitate early supported discharge from the acute hospital and Inpatient rehabilitation pathways.
- To communicate effectively and work collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary team and other services within Home 1st, as well as outside agencies.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.