Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Community Physio/Occupational Therapist to work either full/part-time based in Watford.
The pay rate for this locum Physio/Occupational Therapist job is £25-32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Physio/Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- At least 2 years of post-grad clinical experience with experience of community-based access visits in patients homes, ordering patient equipment, accessing patients in community settings such as care homes
- Ability to hold a clinical case load and work mostly autonomously but with the support of senior clinical staff inc. Operational Lead
- Ability to manage own caseload effectively to ensure patient flow through the system whilst also using System1
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physio/Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physio/Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.