Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Sister/Charge Nurses to work in Manchester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates:
Pay rates (per hour):
- £25.23 - Weekdays (Assignment rate )
- £30.71 - Saturdays (Assignment rate )
- £35.65 - Sun/Bank Holidays (Assignment rate)
They are initial 3-month contracts.
Requirements of the Charge Nurses:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Nurses must have previous experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Charge Nurse jobs are advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.