I am looking for a Band 6 RMN to work on a PT or FT Agency block booking basis in the Urgent Treatment Centre, based in The Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, in Wigan. This role is via Greater Manchester NHS Foundation Trust.
This is an ASAP start- for an initial 3-6 months, however, this post is expected to be ongoing.
Umbrella Rates (PAYE available on request)
Days £24.32 - £25.23
Sunday/Bank Holidays £40.00 - £41.00
- The post holder is responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care within a multi-disciplinary environment within the framework of Effective Care Co-ordination (ECC).
- During preceptorship, the postholder will carry out range of duties under the supervision of a manager or preceptor.
- Following the successful completion of a comprehensive preceptorship the post holder will be able to carry out the full range of duties defined within the job description.
- The post holder will work to assist with the continuity of care for service users on their journey through the service.
- The post holder will demonstrate an attitude which respects and values service users' and their carers.
This role is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.