Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered General Nurse to work within the Neonatal Intensive Care unit. This role is full-time based in Guernsey . The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
A range of accommodation from 1 bed shared bathrooms, 1 bed en suite and self-contained flats, the average weekly cost is £100-£150 a week, .
As it stands at the moment, when you arrive you will need would need to quarantine at a hotel for 14 days, it will be all organised for you and you get 3 meals brought to you a day.
You will receive full pay whilst in quarantine and the hotel costs around £165
The pay rate for this Band 6 Registered General Nurse is £35.50 per hour ( assignment rate) with an inital 3 Month contract.
Duties of the RGN:
- The post holder must be able to support junior staff and parents. Following training, they must be willing to undertake as necessary, air transfers and maintain skills by attending off-island placements.
- The nurse will have the expertise to care for every level of the sick neonate, at times as a lone worker.
Requirements of the RGN:
- Degree or equivalent within general nursing (RGN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Have experience and be confident to work without supervision in the Neonatal Unit.
This RGN job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our