Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Nelson, Lancashire - within the All Ages Eating Disorders Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- MDT working, Holistic and comprehensive assessment
- Treatment and management of care packages
- Following the nursing process/physical health monitoring and liaison -some group work.
- Ensuring people accessing the service receive high -quality care, whilst also supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- CAMHS/adult/Eating Disorders experience desirable
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.