Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Colchester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.56 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
More about the role:
- You will work as a Band 6 Nurse with Access and Assessment Team in providing high quality, evidence-based, holistic assessments to patients in line with your NMC professional code of conduct and Trust policies. You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate packages of care based upon individual service user needs, under the guidance of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner as per NICE guidance.
- As required by your manager, you will have responsibility for the day to day co-ordination of the shifts within the Access and Assessment Team.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with key partner organisations, service users, carers, clinicians and other practitioners within the multi-disciplinary team in delivering services; providing a 7-day a week, 24-hours a day service for 365 days a year working shifts where appropriate and operationally required. In delivering your duties you are expected to display behaviours that are aligned with the Trust values and in accordance with the NHS Constitution at all times.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.