Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role within an Eating Disorder Service based in Norfolk. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Facilitating admission to NNUH / SEDUs, when the need arises.
- Facilitating onward moves from NNUH to SEDUs, if patient is medically unstable in first instance.
- Acting as point of contact for NSFT Psychiatric Liaison Service for NCEDS patients admitted to NNUH.
- Co-ordinator for all inpatient care plans.
- Liaison with GPs on unstable NCEDS patients in the community.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.