Sanctuary Health is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Band 6 Sexual Health Practitioner to work within Contraception and Sexual Health in Chester.
The salary for this Band 6 Sexual Health Practitioner role is £30,401 - £28,267 per annum.
About the role:
- To provide a comprehensive contraception and sexual health service to the local population in clinical and non- clinical settings working as an autonomous practitioner.
- To take responsibility for day to day management of clinics, ensuring a timely quality service is delivered and providing high standards of patient care.
- The post holder will also be involved in working collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues and commissioners to develop services in line with commissioning and objectives.
- Issues methods of contraception and treatments for sexually transmitted infections according to Patient Group Directions & clinical protocols including counselling for and management of complex problems with contraceptive implants and intrauterine devices with appropriate referral to the doctor as necessary.
- Insertion and removal of contraceptive implants and removal of intrauterine devices following appropriate training.
Requirements of the Band 6 Sexual Health Practitioner:
- Educated to degree level within the field of integrated sexual health
- Degree level or equivalent in contraception and reproductive health
- Experience working within Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Experience of Management in a healthcare setting
- Preparation and maintenance of audit systems
- Knowledge of health, healthcare and social service agencies related to specialties of physiotherapy and orthopaedics.
This Band 6 Practitioner job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.