Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Podiatrist to work full-time or part-time in based in Coventry. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatry and be registered on the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist job is to £24.80 per hour (Assignment rate) and is available on an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- To provide assessment, diagnosis, treatment, advice, care packages for Podiatry patients and discharge when a package of care has been completed or where a patient does not require podiatric intervention or where the patient does not meet the departments' criteria.
- To be responsible for care within the service caseload involving the implementation and co-ordination of specialised treatment regime's and patient management programmes.
- To have knowledge in the specialist areas of Podiatry and possess a sufficient level of clinical competence and skill to enable the assessment and treatment of anyone with limb / foot deformities affecting their mobility and function
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS, assessing, diagnosing and treating foot disorders
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.