Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated band 6 Podiatrist to fill a locum full-time role based in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Podiatry and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist job is £24.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Podiatist:
- Degree or equivalent in Podiatry
- HCPC registered as a Podiatrist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Podiatrist
- To work within a team of podiatrists and assistants providing podiatric treatment for those patients who meet the Buckinghamshire Healthcare criteria for NHS treatment. Care will be provided in a variety of settings including Health Centres, GP surgeries, home visits, hospital out-patient clinics and inpatients.
- To assess, diagnose, develop and implement individual care programmes for a variety of high risk patient groups with specialised care needs. This will include patients with chronic diseases, tissue viability and wound care management.
- To have responsibility and be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of clinical work for patients, delegating as necessary and referring onward only in urgent or exceptional cases.
- To deliver evidence-based podiatry interventions that will contribute to the maintenance of patient mobility and independence.
- To work as an effective member of the Podiatry team without supervision, in lone working situations when required.
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.