Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Portsmouth?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Senior Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Physiotherapist job is £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Assessment of frail patients
- Discharge planning of frail patients
- Attending twice daily board rounds
- Working with a large MDT and advocating for our patients needs and preferences.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- The therapist should have experience of assessing, treating frail patients in either an acute or community experience.
- Experience working in an Acute environment is desirable but not essential.
- They should have the knowledge of functional assessment and its implications for a frail patients and be able to risk assess the benefits of discharging a patient in a timely manner vs the risk of keeping a patient in an acute environment.
This Senior Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.