Sanctuary Health has a locum vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Lead Physiotherapist to work full-time within an ESP & Physiotherapy Service in Ealing. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is on an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The post holder is required to work across two community msk out patient sites be able to independently manage range of complex musculoskeletal (msk) patients referred by GP.
- Be able to work autonomously and skilled in manual therapy.
- Expected to make appropriate onward referral to the Specialist MSK team when required.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree within physiotherapy
- HCPC registration
- Experience of working in orthopaeedic and outpatient msk setting
- Experience of managing complex spinal pain patients, Good time management skills and able to seek help when required.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.