Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Respiratory Physiotherapist to work in Tower Hamlets.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Physiotherapist role is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. The role would involve working in the community. Staff would need to be able to manage independently case management of complex patients --Staff would see complex respiratory patient in their own home's
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent experience working within a similar role
- Respiratory experience is essential.
- Need to have worked with COPD patients and other respiratory conditions.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.