Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist specialising in Acute Medical Unit/Admission Avoidance to work full-time based in Lewisham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
As postholder of this role you will cover:
- Initial assessment of patients.
- Assisting in triage decision (Discharge versus in-pt admission) from therapy perspectives.
- Ongoing treatment and management of pts until discharge & discharge planning.
- May be required to also assist in assessment and management of patients in escalation areas.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Potentially 7 day service contribution with shifts 08:00 - 18:00, 10:00-20:00 but able to flex Mon to Fri standard hours if skill set allows.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.