Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Dumfries?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist to work full-time in Dumfries. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Responsibilities of the physiotherapist
- Manage own daily specialist caseload
- Provide physiotherapy assessments to users within a fast-paced acute setting
- Assess, diagnose, treat and discharge or refer on to more appropriate management.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.