Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time based in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Competent in assessment/treatment/discharge planning in acute care of the elderly/medical wards in a busy hospital with sound respiratory knowledge and skills.
- Experience working in an acute NHS hospital within an MDT.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience supervising therapy staff.
- ITU experience is desirable.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.