Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist to work in Sherborne on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job/Physiotherapist is £24.80 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- To work in a Community Hub alongside Occupational Therapists, Rehab Assistance, District Nurses, Community Matron, Palliative Specialist Nurse & Adult Social Care.
- To provide a high quality evidence-based physiotherapy input to a caseload of complex, predominately older people, in the Sherborne area as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To provide assessments, plan & develop physiotherapy treatments for patients with complex physical needs in a community & ward setting.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapy
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.