Sanctuary Health is currently looking for three experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to work in Liverpool on a full-time basis in a Community Intermediate Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £24.50 - £25.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Caseload of adults with physical disabilities or chronic ill health
- Visiting users in their own homes to follow up and assess for daily living
- Assessments discharge or referral.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.