Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Welwyn, Hitchin, Hoddesdon and Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £24 - £25.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Prevention of Admission and Discharge Home to Assess Community Team pathways as well as COVID-19 rehab pathway
- To provide core and complex assessments, and treatment, where required for vulnerable patients with complex needs, and for patients in crisis to determine goals for care in a community setting if appropriate.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist :
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Drivers and own car essential
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.