Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist to work in the Isle of man on a full-time basis in a community role.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- Provide occupational therapy to users who have experienced a stroke or suffer from neuro conditions.
- Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
- Provide rehabilitation for people with neuro disorders and create rehabilitation plans.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- CPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Newly qualified will be considered
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.