Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work either full-time or part-time within a secure Mental Health Service based in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.50 to £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- As postholder of this role you will work as a senior clinician within a secure Mental Health Service providing a range of specialist bio-psychosocial interventions and be there to support carers and families.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience within Mental Health Service
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.