Sanctuary Health is currently looking for two experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Occupational Therapists to work in Basingstoke on a full-time basis in the Frailty Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.80 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The Frailty Team aspires to provide a responsive, safe effective caring service that is well led. The team is commissioned to reflect the needs of the local community. Service aims include urgent case management, proactive case management and self-management and adoption of a co-produced approach with patients and service users. The frailty team, whilst operating from a local hub, delivers a joined up approach across a specific locality, to deliver excellence in care and engages with all practices, community teams and wider stakeholders in the locality.
- Work as part of the integrated frailty team.
- Working with nursing and health care colleagues to assess patients in the community as avid hospital admission.
- Also to work in conjunction with the acute trust to provide timely discharge into the community.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.