Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work part-time within a Community Therapy Team based in Basingstoke. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.80 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This post is as part of the community therapy team providing a service to patients in North Hampshire treating a range of problems related to Elderly care, Falls, Orthopedic, long term conditions and Palliative care.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Previous community experience is preferred
- You will need to be an efficient worker, a good communicator and confident working as an autonomous practitioner
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.